Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers In My FamilyTree ~ A Pictorial Tribute

This a pictorial tribute to the mothers in my family tree. Happy Mothers Day!

Me Teresa Lynne Christopher at 4 weeks in April 1958 with my mother Phyllis Jean Stier Christopher.


My mother Phyllis Jean Stier Christopher and her mother ( my maternal grandmother) Daisy Mae Stout Stier. About 1954.


Daisy Mae Stout Stier my maternal grandmother with her three oldest children, Russell, Carl, and Onalee. 1935.


Daisy Mae Stout Stier and her mother (my maternal great grandmother) Bertha Mae Cowell. about 1917.


My maternal grandfather Carl Alexander Stier, with his parents (my maternal great grandparents) Vesty Burton Stier and Leila Cunningham. About 1910.


My father John Stanley Christopher(Jack) with his mother (my paternal grandmother) Josephine Dinard Christopher.1951



Everyone have a wonderful Mothers Day!




5 comments:

  1. a wonderful collection of photographs for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Geneabloggers, you photos are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of photos! I really like the one of Daisy from 1935, such a good representation of the fashion of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of pictures. Very nice for Mother's day remembrances.
    Regards,
    Theresa (Tangled Trees)

    ReplyDelete